Yes. In order to qualify for the Employee Retention Credit (ERC) program, your business must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Experiencing a decline in gross receipts by 20%,
- Having to make changes to your business operations as a result of government orders.
It’s important to note that various changes in business operations may be considered, such as changes in job roles and the acquisition of additional protective equipment.
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- The CARES Act
- American Institute of CPAs
- Employee Retention Tax Credit: What You Need to Know
U.S. Department of the Treasury